In the wake of the Covid 19 outbreak, entire mankind across the globe is
suffering. Enhancing the body’s natural defence system (immunity) plays an
important role in maintaining optimum health.
- Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and meditation for at least 30
minutes as advised by Ministry of AYUSH
- Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and
Lahsun (Garlic) are recommended in cooking.
Ayurvedic Immunity Promoting Measures
- Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) in the morning. Diabetics should take
sugar free Chyavanprash.
- Drink herbal tea / decoction (Kadha) made from Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini
(Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and
Munakka (Raisin) – once or twice a day. Add jaggery (natural sugar)
and / or fresh lemon juice to your taste, if needed.
- Golden Milk- Half tea spoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot
milk – once or twice a day.
Simple Ayurvedic Procedures
- Nasal application – Apply sesame oil / coconut oil or Ghee in both
the nostrils (Pratimarsh Nasya) in morning and evening.
- Oil pulling therapy- Take 1 table spoon sesame or coconut oil in
mouth. Do not drink, Swish in the mouth for 2 to 3 minutes and spit it off
followed by warm water rinse. This can be done once or twice a day.
Reference and For More Information please visit:
Disclaimer: The above advisory does not claim to be treatment for COVID 19.