- The Business Development & Marketing Specialist will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
- End to end field sales (Make cold calls to generate leads, meet customers, qualify opportunities, software demo, prepare proposal, negotiation & follow up for closure).
- Keep abreast with Knowledge of the competition in the market & accordingly plan activities to win deals.
- analysis on the depth and breadth of the market. Define the target market for software solutions offered by Sanna Innovations.
- To qualify the suspects & prospects to build a healthy Sales pipeline and present the same to the management during weekly sales meeting.
- Create the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of our products and solutions to customers.
- Any Degree with Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience, preferably in IT industry. (Fresher’s also welcome)
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking. Ability to Demonstrate, develop creative / non-traditional solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment